Saturday, April 27, 2013

Where do youtube celebs like nigahiga and smosh and kevjumba go to edit their videos?

Q. im pretty sure that they dont use the youtube editor.

A. they definitely use other programs.

according to nigahiga's website he uses "final cut pro" and "Ulead"
and im pretty sure kevjumba and smosh use similar ones as well.

how do I do jump cuts on a youtube video?
Q. Do I have to stop filming or can I keep going? Can I use the youtube editor to put in the jump cuts?
Thanks!

A. Hey hi...
No, under the preview screen, there is a split/cut button. wherever you want to cut the video, pause the video and press the split/cut button and again where you want to restart the video. Then delete the part you cut. Try it may help ..!!

How do people edit their videos on youtube?
Q. People like MacBarbie, and other fashion guru's..
I need an editor thats free..
One that can edit pictures into the videos, also, I don't know if the youtube editor has this but something that can have my audio while I do my make up in my tutorials (without me talking during the video)

A. Try Windows Movie Maker :)
Hope It Helps !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment