Saturday, April 27, 2013

How do I make my own music video for youtube?

Q. I want to posta youtube music video, but I want to make it myself

A. Windows Movie Maker, you can add music pictures, videos. To add text, just press add titles. Titles/text at the beginning, before the selected clip, on the selected clip, after the selected clip, and at the end. You have effects, sepia old, movie etc etc. Transitions. etc etc. I've made a video and works great, making a new one. Does anyone knoe if W7, if movie maker is the same

Is it Copyright if i post Youtube Converted Music videos on my site?
Q. Hi guys i have a website and i wanted to know if its copyright if i post converted youtube music videos on my site more like a community site for users to download i temporaly shutdown the site because i didnt want any problem.

A. some yes you can use. but some no. You can ask for permission. or if you see music uploaded by a youtube partner like UMG then its copyright.

Is it against Myspace rules to embed a copyrighted music video from Youtube- or is it only wrong to upload it?
Q. Pretty self-explanatory. I want to embed a Youtube music video of Weird Al Yankovic's "Amish Paradise", but am unsure whether that is punishable under Myspace's terms of use.

Thank you.

A. No you can have youtube videos on myspace




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment