Monday, April 29, 2013

What is the best place to buy cellphones online?

Q. My contract recently ended for my AT&T phone and I'm sick of it and ready to get a new one. I was looking through all the phones on the AT&T site, but all were no good or costly. I thought unlocked phones would all be more expensive than an upgrade, but I noticed tons of comments on youtube phone reviews talking about getting the phone cheaper outside of the service provider. What is the best website for buying AT&T phones cheaper than the AT&T store itself, if any?

A. I used to use AT&T then switched to Straight Talk and now have just went with Sprint. They have a new Unlimited everything for 79.99. I recommend you buy from Amazon Wireless. =) They have huge discounts on some of the new phones from Sprint... and even some listed for .01 with a new 2 year contract. Plus 2 day Free Shipping. I ordered the HTC Arrive (tired of Androids...getting a tad bit boring) on Saturday and it's gonna be here by tomorrow UPS. =) Good luck shopping! Whatever you decide, I recommend you review phones at CNET.COM before purchasing or looking up review videos on Youtube to make sure you buy a phone that will satisfy you! Message me if you have any further questions. =)

What kind of camera should i get i need your help bad!?
Q. I review electronics on youtube (phones computers etc) and i currently have a flip cam, i want an upgrade but what should i get? i want a budget at $200 so let me know what i should get heres what it needs: Good video quality, Audio is not needed i have a mic, needs to be able to focus on small details. That is all really. My sister has a Canon EOS rebel t3 that i can use but it cant focus on small objects without a special lens so links to a good lens for video would be hepful too. THANKS!

A. If you use your sisters camera, you will need to buy a macro lens.

They cost much more than $200, so unless your fee for reviewing electronics cannot pay for such a lens, you may have to settle for a simple $200 P&S camera that has a decent closeup feature.

http://www.dpreview.com/products/cameras

Link to a Canon macro lens

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/ef_lens_lineup/ef_s_60mm_f_2_8_macro_usm

How do we convert videos recorded on your phone into youtube format?
Q. I want to post videos from my phone onto Youtube as a surprise for a friend, but i don't know how to convert it to youtube. My phone's video format is .mp4

A. First you should know the best format of Youtube is 1280x720 16:9 MP4(h.264 video codec, aac audio codec), or 640*480 4:3 MP4(h.264 video codec, aac audio codec), or normal FLV videos, so you have to convert your videos to fit youtube. With "RZ Video Converter", you can easy convert your videos to high quality youtube videos, then you can sign in your youtube account, and upload your videos onto Youtube.com.

You can yahoo or google search and download "RZ Video Converter", easy to use, hope it can help you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment