Saturday, April 27, 2013

How do start a popular YouTube channel for music?

Q. I want to start a YouTube channel that hopefully will become popular. It will consist of music (singing covers and remixes). What is some good advice? What should my first song be?

A. My tip for your first song is, make sure to keep an eye on the Billboard list, and the best song for you to do is a song BEFORE it becomes famous. (Mostly, before it gets on the radio.)
Because then people will hear it on the radio, and be searching around for it, and hopefully find your video, and there won't be many covers of it!

On how to become popular, be nice, have good quality, and edit your videos well. Also, search around for Youtubers that aren't youtube partners yet, but have at least 5,000 subscribers or so, and befriend them. (Likely youtubers that are already youtube partners won't have much time for you.)
You can ask them help on anything. Maybe they'll give you a shout out in their next video, and ask their subscribers to subscribe to you which will get you more subscribers. If you have a facebook, you can post your youtube channel onto there, and your friends will see it, and you can ask them to spread the word.

How do I get the video on my youtube channel to play automatically?
Q. When I go to some people's youtube channel, the video plays automatically, but others, like mine, you need to click the play button to start the video. Does anybody know how to change that?

A. -Go to your youtube channel.
-Click on video and playlist.
-On "featured video" tab, click on the video you want it to play automatic when people come in your channel. It can be video from your favorite.
-Check "auto play featured video" and save changed.

How should I start out my Youtube Channel?
Q. I've been thinking of starting a youtube channel and making videos about hair tutorials, make up, fashion and all of those kind of things. So what would be a good way to make my first video and get viewers? Thanks in advanced!

A. I would recommend starting off with a video you are really happy with how it turned out and as soon as you post the video send as many links to your friends as possible. Try to get them to all click like and subscribe if you can. You can also send links to your family and post on facebook and let people know you posted a video. Also try posting your video as a video response to a more popular video on YouTube.

~Luke

P.S. I make clean funny videos on YouTube it would mean a whole lot to me if you would bother to check them out. here is a link if you have the time :) (My most recent video is about a SUPER sarcastic ipod) http://www.youtube.com/pchangerproductions

P.P.S. I will make you a free professional intro for you videos if you want. All you have to do is subscribe to my channel and set me as a featured channel on your YouTube channel. Message me on YouTube if you are interested! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment