Monday, April 29, 2013

How can i download or convert YouTube songs into my mp3(mymusic) on my phone?

Q. I have an android phone, and I wanna download youtube songs straight into my music(mp3) on my phone. I used to convert them on my laptop, but not I don't have a laptop so I wanna just convert the straight Into my musics on my phone

A. I don't think so that there's a way to convert them directly..

You will need a computer for converting dem !

How can I save the YouTube songs to my MP3 player & YouTube videos to my Tablet PC ?
Q. How can I save the YouTube songs to my MP3 player & YouTube videos to my Tablet PC ?

A. First, if you do not have the MP3 downloader that Youtube offers at a fee than you can download that or download a free one that has a 50/50 chance of downloading what you want depending on the channel.

Second, if you download it from your PC and you want to transfer the files to your MP3 or whatever device you have than you need to have a USB cable that is able to connect with that device and your PC.

Third, simply wait for the device to download if you haven't downloaded it already. Then in order to send your item to your device you usually would have to left-click on the item and send it to the device, it may be named something like Removable Disk (H:) or something similar if you have not already named it.

Fourth, if you did is correctly than it should be on your device.

I hope that kind of helped.

What YouTube songs are avalible on rockband marketplace?
Q. I saw the songs I can swing my sword and I like trains on rockband 3 marketplace and was wondering what other YouTube songs were avalible. Also I own an xbox

A. There are a lot of songs, so it's hard to tell you a definite number.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment