Sunday, April 28, 2013

How can I convert a Youtube music video into an mp3 url so I can use as background music for my Myspace?

Q. There's this Youtube music video that I want to use or automatically play as hidden background music for my Myspace profile. Can you help me? Thank you for your time:)

A. Yup, & I will help. First off, to get the YouTube vid to play automatically, copy the embed code from under the YouTube page, and paste it into your Profile Editor.

Next, erase everything in the code that comes before "<embed>" and after "</embed>". Once you've stripped down the code like that, click inside the url [it's in quotations], and in between the last character of the url and the closing quote, type

&autoplay=1

Now it should play automatically. Finally, to hide it, just change the width and height values of the code to one or zero, and the video will be hidden, but still play. Good luck.

you know any safe way to download YouTube music videos and send them to your android phone?
Q. I have a galaxy s2 I want YouTube music videos without using WiFi at the gym.

A. Hello,
You can use http://www.clipconverter.cc to convert and download the video , If you want music only, then pick MP3, If you want Music video, Then pick MP4.Then send with Bluetooth \ USB transfer to your S2.
Enjoy.

How to add youtube music videos to msn profile?
Q. Hey guys can u plz tell me how to put a youtube music video on my msn profiile??? Thankss :) x

A. Copy and Paste the link




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment