Saturday, April 27, 2013

How do I combine a youtube video into one movie?

Q. I have the parts of my youtube movie downloaded in mpeg4 files. How do I combine it into one movie to view it, instead of a skip everytime it goes to the next part? I am looking for a freeware program if there is a good easy one. Will someone make some suggestions?
I just realized that I have Movie maker, but it doesn't seem to except mpeg4 format, so do I convert them to something else, if so what? And how can I make a smooth transition out of it?

A. Freeware Format Factory

How do I download a youtube movie to my computer, and play it with windows or itunes??
Q. How do I download a youtube movie to my computer, and play it with windows or itunes?? Also, is it possible to take the sound and turn it into a seperate mp3?

A. The thing about Youtube is that you can't download movies. The easiest way to get the movie is probably by asking the author of the movie to send a copy to you.
As for the sound ripping, there are programs around that let you rip sound from videos. I think one that I had on my old computer was called Tsunami or something.

How do I set up an Adobe Premiere project for youtube movies?
Q. I'm working with movies downloaded from youtube, and when I open a new project using any of the default presets, the movie is too big so I have to stretch the youtube movie to fill the screen. I can then export it back down to the right size, but then the quality is drastically reduced.

I did see the option to set the pixel dimensions for a movie on the "custom settings" tab in the new project, but they're grayed out.

Is there any way I can accomplish this?

A. I don't think there is a wrong way since youtube will convert whatever format you give it into its own format. So if you use a "normal" format like NTSC it'll work OK. I suppose you could use the same width/height that youtube uses which is 320x180 29.97fps. But I think its better to use a standard format so you can output to a DVD or something later.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment