Monday, April 29, 2013

What is Alberto Contador maximum wattage?

Q. And for how long can he keep that wattage?

I already see in a youtube commercial it is 900W but it does not say for how long.

Cheers.

A. Maximum wattage cannot be maintained for more than a few seconds. Generally this would be achieved in a sprint, or in Contador's case during an attack on a hill. If a cyclist draws too deep at the wrong time in a race they risk blowing up and being overtaken, then dropped by the rest. After a maximum effort, it can take a couple of minutes to recover. If you have not succeeded in getting away from the pack, they can regroup and attack while you are forced to rest. Maximum wattage is useful for sprinters, but maximum sustainable wattage is more useful for a rider like Contador who is at his best in stage races

What song is playing in the background of the Arcade Fire Vevo commercial?
Q. Recently on Youtube, a commercial by Vevo has been running promoting the live stream of Arcade Fire's concert. And again, it's just my luck that I happen to like the song playing in the background. I've searched everywhere for the title of the elusive song and I was wondering if anyone happened to know the name? It would be great if someone could help =D Thanks!

A. That would be The Suburbs(Continued). The 16th song from their new album.

I love this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ5TRMutAn0

How do I get youtube to put commercials on my youtube page?
Q. How do I get youtube to put commercials on my youtube page? like I see on so many others.

A. You must be either a youtube partner or a youtube sponsor. go to youtube.com/partners or youtube.com/advertise.

IF you get accepted, the options appear in your channel settings.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment