Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What are some good sites where I can find the latest in reggae music?

Q. Okay so I wondering where can I go to find the latest in REGGAE music and reggae music only meaning they do up dates with the latest songs and up and coming new artists and stuff like that recent news and stuff like that maybe something similar to 24 hour hiphop.com please don't tell me about youtube or lime wire cause you have to search on there and that's not what I want!!!!! thnx (:

A. Go to this website:

http://niceup.com/index.html

They have news and charts so you can see what's going on. Then you can go download the songs from wherever you choose, but you will have to figure that out on your own since it's illegal :-)

Does anybody know the name and artist of an old reggae lovers rock song?
Q. It probably came out in the late 70's or early 80's and had a female singer with the SWEETEST voice. In the chorus she sung the lyrics 'reggae music'? Many Thanks in advance.

A. it could be Janet Kay. Rock the Rhythm
you will find it on youtube.
link below for you.

hope its the one.

Atheists: When you listen to reggae music and hear the religious messages in the lyrics, are you bothered?
Q. I am not, I like reggae music.

A. No. It is actually extremely uplifting. I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-8uE3p88zA

:) ---> :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment