Sunday, April 28, 2013

How do you add youtube videos to a powerpoint presentation?

Q. How do you add youtube videos to a powerpoint presentation? I want to add a video for a class presentation on powerpoint. How do I do so?

A. Download the youtube video from http://keepvid.com. (save it as .mp4)
Open powerpoint and insert movie from file...browse to the downloaded file nad insert it.

How do I make newer youtube videos run smoothly on my 500 mghz pc?
Q. I have no trouble running older youtube videos of poor quality when I run newer youtube videos at 360p, there is a lot of stuttering.

My internet connection is fine but I think the pc speed is cause the youtube videos not run smoothly

How can I change this?

A. Why oh why do you keep a dinosaur on your desk. It could be a guiness book record for longest lived PIII or dare I say PII. Awesome that you have taken care of it enough to still be able to use it. Well anyways you probably know of the generic way which would be to right click on the screen and choose low quality. At times there is a button in the bottom right to choose a lower resolution. You can also download Orbit from http://download.cnet.com/Orbit-Downloader/3000-2071_4-10600926.html. When it gets done minimize it to the system tray then go to youtube and play any video. roll mouse over the screen and u will see a tiny box that says get it. It can be elusive. Just roll slow when u see it.Click get it. It will use the orbit download to download the stream so your computer will simply be playing a file and not have to work at streaming and playing at the same time. This runs on computers running win 2000 and up. Good luck. As you know downloading copyrighted material without the copyright holder's expressed written consent/permission is wrong. It's wrrrrrrrroooong.

What is the best youtube converter to use?
Q. I'm looking for a youtube converter that will allow me to convert youtube videos into a format suitable for my iPod. The best one you can think of that won't cause viruses to a mac would be fantastic. Thank you!

A. youtube-mp3.org is the best one out there. It's very simple. You just need the link and paste it. No ads will get in the way. It usually takes 10 seconds to a minute to start downloading a song then depending on how slow your computer is to download things.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment