Friday, April 26, 2013

Where can i dowload the youtube downloader application for the Google G1?

Q. I recently had to uninstall the Youtube dowloader application on my phone because it was faulty. It is not on the android market anymore so I was wondering if any of you knew any websites where I can download this app or a similar one. Cheers.

A. you can use online flv converter, Go to keepvid.com
# Enter the URL in the box with the Download button.
# Click on the type of website you are downloading from, like YouTube.
# There will be a box that lets you choose from high/low quality .flv and high quality .mp4 videos. Choose .mp4 videos, as this is the format that itunes supports.
# Click save to save it onto videos (on your computer), then rename it to the title. Make sure to save it into your videos folder so that you can find it easily.
# On iTunes, go to videos, click open, and you will find the video!copy and paste youtube url into it for downloading.
You can see detail and check it out:
http://www.flash-video-soft.com/blog/?p=151
hope it helps.

How do I unlink my YouTube account from my Facebook account?
Q. I decided to link my Youtube account to my facebook account so that people could see when I favorited or uploaded videos. But now it's getting annoying seeing it post on my wall and everyone's home screen whenever I do. I can't find the YouTube application in my application list, and I have no idea how to get rid of it! Help?

A. Go have to remove the application. Go to edit applications-->authorized which will show all your applications unlike the other options. Then find it and remove it

How can I get my iPhone (1rst generation, no line) to connect to YouTube?
Q. My iPhone's Youtube application used to work perfectly fine, but now every time I open up the application, I get the message "Cannot connect to Youtube." I've tried a bunch of things but nothing seems to be working. Can someone help me?

A. Are you connected to a WiFi or internet connection? Reboot the phone by pressing the top power button and the middle home button down at the same time until a black screen comes up and you see the Apple logo. Hopefully this works. Otherwise connect it to iTunes, back up all of your appls/songs/files and click the option to reset the phone's settings back to its original factory settings. Keep in mind that this will erase everything on your phone and it will be just like how you got it from the store when you first bought it so this should be your last resort! Hopefully this works.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment