Sunday, April 28, 2013

Is there anyway I can use the music I have on my laptop, instead of the selections in youtbe video editor?

Q. I am new to the youtube editing process. And I would like to add my own music to my video uploads instead of the selections on the youtube video editor because they all suck. Is there ANY way that I can do this?

A. If you created the music yourself or have permission from the owner you can add the music. You cannot add any copyrighted music to youtube. People have actually been sued for it..

How do I remove the audio from a video I've uploaded on YouTube?
Q. Using the YouTube video editor? I don't want to swap the audio with something else; just need the video to be sound/audio-less.

A. It's not easy, Jen, but not impossible either. The best method to use - "best" as in you don't have to use the video editor, though it may not be the most sensible method - is to simply attach a message to your video asking people to turn the sound down whilst playing it. Alternatively, you could suggest they watch the video from the next room or even outside the house which would result in a no-volume situation.

How do i make video slide shows on youtube?
Q. Some youtube videos,are like slides, for example karaokes, and others that are a video clip then text then video clip and so on, and one more that would be picture then text, then picture. Is there something on youtube video editor that helps you do that, or do i have do download a special software?

I want to do nail tutorials...

A. Maybe you can first make a PowerPoint slideshow and add whatever you like (including video clips, music, texts, pictures).
To upload the slideshow to YouTube, you have to convert the slideshow to video format like MP4, wmv or flv using a converter like Moyea PPT to Video Converter (http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/ppt-to-video/ ) or Leawo PowerPoint to Video (http://www.leawo.com/powerpoint-video-converter/ ) since youtube only accepts videos.

Hope this helps.
Have a nice day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment