Saturday, April 27, 2013

How long should it take to shoot in the 80s on average in golf?

Q. I started playing August 8th of this year and have fallen in love with the game. I have taken a few lessons and watched every youtube and online video possible. I have a million learning aids and am currently shooting an average of about 105. How long should it take to shoot in the 80s? Any ideas on getting better faster?

A. It took me 2yrs to shoot in the 80's. I took lessons at Golftec and practiced basically everyday I could. Just stick with it and your scores will come down. "Secret" If you have a good short game you will get to the 80's real quick. For some online lessons visit www.provideogolf.com

How do you get your swing analyzed?
Q. I've seen on Youtubes some people got their swing analyzed on the computer screen. Where can I find this kind of facility? From golf schools or custom fitters?

A. I had my swing analyzed at a Golf Galaxy store during a lesson. They gave me printouts of different points in my swing, and they have a launch monitor that can read the technical aspects of your swing (like speed, launch angle, etc...). After the lesson, I could go online and view my lesson.

It costs about $30 for a lesson, but definitely worth it because you can keep the video for ever and go back and reference it if you want.

Looking for a website to watch pga players walk through a hole?
Q. Hey, I like to watch golf videos where a player walks you through a hole that they are playing, like where they talk about the shots they are playing and stuff. Anyone know of a website where I can find a bunch of these? I found some on youtube, but any links or anything would be appreciated.
Thanks!

A. youtube is your best bet but... golf channel has them, i think it is called playing lessons it is on during the day also try golfchannel.com they have hundreds of videos




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment