Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ideas for an anime convention commercial?

Q. Theres an anime convention youtube commercial contest going on.
Any ideas of what I should do?
Can either be a complete 30 second idea or even a few small jokes.

A. have naruto, ang (avatar) light/L (deathnote) and some other anime charicters fighting for the front seat in the car while the edward (full metal alchimist) is driving and they are going 2 the convention and they drive off saying, "see u there"

What is the song from the new MGM commercial on youtube?
Q. I keep seeing this short youtube MGM commercial and the song clip that plays goes something like "live your life like a v.i.p.,,,, but I cant find the song. Anyone know what im talking about?

A. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNVLUZTw3yc

What song is in the GE commerical that played during the 2010 Macy's Thanksgiving parade?
Q. It just played a few minutes ago, but I can't find any info on it, nor can I find it on youtube. The commercial was pretty confusing and active, I couldn't really tell what was going on, just know it involved people traveling in a car, but the song was really cool. Any ideas?

A. He ain't heavy, he's my brother. I was racking my brain as well!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment