Sunday, April 28, 2013

How can i make a youtube video start manually?

Q. I have a youtube video on my myspace and it autostarts how can i fix that so it doesnt?

A. Go into the embedded code of the youtube video. Add this into the code between <embed> and </embed> autostart=false.

This will prevent your video to start automatically.

How do you save a youtube video to your computer?
Q. I need to use a youtube video in a school project, but youtube is blocked at school. How do I save it as a file/to my computer?

A. >>ãDownload Youtube videoãis completely for FREE to use !
Iâve been using the Download Youtube video by ImTOO. Thereâs a bunch of free YouTube downloaders out there, some work ok, others are just crap,

>> This one works great, havenât experienced any bugs yet, my favorite feature is that I can queue up as many videos to download as I want.

>> This is the product page on Facebook,you can have a general view of the terrific downloader.

http://www.facebook.com/yeungshawn?ref=name#/photo.php?pid=2570999&id=126048756294&ref=mf

Enjoy,

How can I send a youtube video in friendster?
Q. I want to be able to send a youtube video in frienster, the thing is, I want it in her inbox. I don't want to send the youtube video link, what I need is when she opens her inbox and view my message, she can directly play the video in the message. Is this possible?

A. i don't think it's possible. have you tried EMBEDDING the youtube video to the write message box? it works in FACEBOOK, not sure in friendster though. well, you could just send it straight to her email instead.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment