Monday, April 29, 2013

What software should be there in my computer to get Youtube browsing?

Q. I am not getting Youtube site in my computer, I am living in Dubai(UAE) Why, is it necessary to download any software from the Net.To speed up the download what should I do?

A. Proxy servers are slow and get blocked constantly. In addition you run the risk that the free proxy is being run by people trying to rip off your personal info. My friends in UAE have been using a personal vpn for over a year and it works all the time. Try it out, it's not free but it's worth it. They also have a choice of US or Euro servers. So when you log in you will seem to the web sites you are visiting that you are either in the US or Europe. Your ISP will have no idea what sites you are going to. If you use a Skype phone it will also take care of unblocking that too.

How do you make an embedded youtube video smaller?
Q. On the youtube site to the right hand side of most videos is a code you can copy to post the video on blogspot, myspace, facebook and other websites. Normally the video is the same size as it is on youtube but I have seen smaller ones around on the internet. How do I get the video to be smaller?

A. First, go ahead and copy the YouTube embed code for the video you want to shrink.



The code will look something like this:

<MISSING>

You will notice the "WIDTH" and "HEIGHT" values in the code. There are actually two sets of these tags, one set in the beginning and one set at the end.

Go ahead and paste this code into a text editor of your choice, Notepad was fine for me. Without changing anything else, go ahead and change the values of the width and height to the desired value. Remember that when changing the values for width and height to make sure you maintain the aspect ratio.

Is there any way to download or copy videos from YouTube onto my computer?
Q. Just for clarification, these aren't copyrighted videos (just videos or my old high school talent show that I found someone uploaded). Is there anyway to get them on my computer from the YouTube site? Are there any sites like YouTube that *do* allow you to do this?

A. With this free site..... no need to have to switch back and forth to Youtube site,
just click the download button under all the videos!
Easy as 1-2-3

http://www.ifiletube.com


Tell your friends about it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment