Sunday, April 28, 2013

How can I get audio from YouTube onto my iPod?

Q. I want a song that isn't on iTunes. How can I download the audio from YouTube and get it into iTunes? I have a dell laptop. 10 points for most helpful answer! It also has to be free :) Thanks

A. Try this one: http://shareyoutubemp3.com You don't need to registered or download any software , you can convert & download high quality songs directly form YouTube.com to your iPod.

But you have to know, downloading music from youtube is not allow.

Is their a virus-free program I can get for free to download video {without the audio} from YouTube?
Q. I already have a MP3 converter for YouTube videos but I would like a separate program that also downloads just the video {without audio} of YouTube videos. I'd be to put other music in a video when I make YouTube videos {I'd give proper copyright credit though} Does anyone have any recommendations?

A. Freemake Video Downloader
http://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader/

How can I save the audio from a youtube video?
Q. I write stories and upload them to youtube, the only songs I have on my computer are example songs, is there any possibility you know how to save the audio from youtube videos onto your computer? Thank you all(:
My channel name is ICONicSwish for Taylor who asked.
Just adding I do fan fictions, if you check my videos out, you probably wont find interest in them. Thanks also everyone for the answers, I'll downloading the song now(:

A. Hi, If you want to download videos from youtube without any plugins or software,you should visit
Forinside.Its a site web where you can download your youtube video in any format or size you want
Here is the link :http://forinside.com
And if you want to download videos from youtube with a software ,you should use "Jdownloader".
Its free and easy to use , not only you can download videos but also you can download music
besides you can download in any format or size you want.
Here is the link: http://jdownloader.softonic.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment