Saturday, April 27, 2013

What is the best series of guitar lessons for beginners on youtube?

Q. I'm just about to start playing guitar, and I'm looking for a series of in-depth guitar lessons to watch and practice with on youtube. Anyone know of a good one?

A. the only online courses id recommend are at this site http://www.learning-a-guitar.com

their main course especially is so in depth and detailed that 3 years on im still learning from it and have gone to the advanced levels that it also provides.

highly recommended for beginners or guitarists lookign to improve their skill base

Where can I learn guitar on youtube?
Q. Is there guitar lessons on youtube?
If so, can you send me some links.

A. this guy really helped me, when i didn't take lessons. his videos start for very beginners http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSp79TDWoc
the next one is in his video responses.

like what the others said, justin guitar is really good too.

for chords, you can watch thid video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcmb4RplClQ

good luck! hope i helped!

Is Learning guitar off of YouTube videos a good idea?
Q. I Mean I watch guitar lessons from YouTube all the time because I can't afford lessons (I'm 12. How much you have to pay for lessons at the music shop down the street is out of the question). I'm teaching myself how to play guitar. I have one guitar book, but it's so hard to understand. PS. Name some good self taught guitarists.

A. Marty Schwartz does good youtube lessons.
And, a good place to get tab's is from Ultimate-Guitar.com.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment