Saturday, April 27, 2013

Where can I get legit youtube shoes?

Q. Where can i find legit youtube shirts? if anyone has ever seen keeptheheat or nigahiga or ctfxc videos they have shirts that have the youtube logo on it and I want one like that. can you get that anywhere?

A. If you're looking for the shirts with the youtube logo on them I'm pretty sure those came from vidcon this year. Try cafepress.com. If they don't have anything there you can always make it through that site.

What does youtube myspace and i'll google your yahoo and put into my facebook means?
Q. I saw a shirt saying YouTube myspace and i'll google your yahoo and put into my facebook. What does it mean? I know it's a sick/Dirty joke but i dont really know what it actually mean? Someone help me out here please. Oh and i'll twitter your flickr too :o Thanks!

A. youtube myspace = girl goes down on guy
google your yahoo and put it into my facebook = guy goes down on girl

twitter your flickr im guessing would be sex from a guys point of view.

How do you take off your shirt and put on another quickly?
Q. In PE, I'm really uncomfortable taking my shirt off, so I've always had to change in the little bathroom stall or the shower. I've seen my friend Julia slide the sleeves through her arms then take off her shirt that way and slide it on, but I'm not actually sure how to do that. Will you please tell me? Any visual reference will help as well. Thanks!

A. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=take+off+your+shirt




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment