Saturday, April 27, 2013

How could I speed up my internet connection and download speed from a wireless router?

Q. I really need to know how to speed up my download times because when I watch a youtube movie, it takes almost 30 minutes to load one video. I was also downloading a game from the internet and it said it would take 4000 hours to complete! I am desperate, please help me. : (

A. download google accelator for fast browsing
download dap (download manager ) for fast downloading
and download youtube accelator(u will find it with dap)

How Do I Get Youtube Movie Maker?
Q. Soo I Tried To Use Windows Movie Maker ,But It Doesnt Work For Me. So I Search Up Some Anwsers And They Said ,Youtube Movie Maker? If Any One Knows A Link Or Something ,Please Give It To Me. (But Its A Picture Video). Thankss.

A. yes, I used Youtube Movie Maker too, you can download it from: http://www.makeyoutubevideo.com or search youtube movie maker on google.

Why does my laptop freeze up when I watch a video?
Q. Lately my laptop has been freezing up when i watch a video on youtube and regular movies i downloaded. dont know what to do. can anyone help?

A. hmm... looks like a codec problem to me

means u dont have the necessary codecs to play the videos

try installing one of the 2 below given codec packs ( remember, install only 1 of them not both or else it'll screw ur system )

KLite Mega : http://www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_mega.htm

CCCP : http://www.cccp-project.net/

Hope it helped... :))




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment