Saturday, April 27, 2013

How to increase my youtube views for free?

Q. I would like to increase my youtube views. Here was 3 months ago a great answer from Brianna R. but unfortunately the link
hxxp://3w.tube-sufer.net/
seems not ro work any more.
And where do I find my ID of my youtube video?

A. http://youtube-answers.blogspot.com/2008/11/how-do-i-promote-myself-on-youtube.html

Is there an application where you can increase your youtube views & its legal?
Q. I want to look for a application on increasing real youtube views & its legal. I tried some but it didnt work. Any help?

A. Yea its called social media get it out , show your friends ask your friends to show your friends get views and suscriberes for example what i did was offer a free hat to whom gets my lots of suscribers and lots of peopel tried and still trying but th e one person with the most suscribers i will give the hat to , so you get suscriebrs and viewewrs , hey man do me a favour check out my vids and suscriber and comment if i helped you out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfRBqsQm78A&feature=related

How does the youtube views thing work?
Q. Do you have to watch the whole thing to get a view or just a bit to you have to be signed in the the views thing refresh every day or right after someone has watched? I need all the details about the the YouTube views engine.
Thanks guys

A. to get 1 view you have to be logged in to the account and watch the WHOLE THING! or else you did not really view it you scanned it if you think about it...... but my youtube name is motousa500 feel free to add me and anyother questions i will try to answer :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment