Sunday, April 28, 2013

Did anyone else notice the change in youtube a few hours?

Q. I was just surfin youtube (listening to music etc) and it froze and I refreshed my browser and it had change display.

Personally I didn't like it, it's horrible.

A. Yes, I did.

Is using FetchMP3 to get songs from Youtube JUST to listen to them personally, illegal?
Q. I heard about the mom having to pay 1.5 million. Is using FetchMP3 to get songs from YouTube (to listen to them personally, not distribute them or anything) illegal? YOU MUST KNOW WHAT FetchMP3 IS, OR HAVE USED IT!

A. Just for personal use

Do not use it commercially - On tv, radio, online videos, school reports or anything that will be viewed by the public

Don't make profit for it - Do not burn these songs on CDs and sell them and earn money for your self

As long as you use the mp3 personally you it is not illegal

BUT IT DIFFERS ON DIFFERENT PLACES, NOT ALL PLACES HAVE SAME LAWS.

How many websites do you usually surf at a time?
Q. I usually have Y!A, YouTube (listening to music,) and maybe one other site on my computer at a time.

A. 5




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment