Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How do i get more YouTube views?

Q. I just don't know how to get any more YouTube views. All my vids get very little views. The most viewed one I has 219 views. Any advice?

A. G'day iJason.

Thank you for your question.

You can promote them on Facebook and Twitter. Also ask for feeback from friends and family as to whether they can be made more interesting. You could also try deveolping an email list.

This Youtube video also suggests other methods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zy2LLrisQI

They are:

1. Have strong words for search for your video.
2. Make sure you make good use of description have a good description of what is in it
3. Make sure that you have good tags - searching for Youtube
4. Run competitions if you can afford it.
5. Do a joint venture with other people to get followers - do an interview with an interesting person

Regards

How to increase my youtube views for free?
Q. I would like to increase my youtube views. Here was 3 months ago a great answer from Brianna R. but unfortunately the link
hxxp://3w.tube-sufer.net/
seems not ro work any more.
And where do I find my ID of my youtube video?

A. http://youtube-answers.blogspot.com/2008/11/how-do-i-promote-myself-on-youtube.html

Can I increase my youtube views with a software, without freezing the views?
Q. Can I increase my youtube views with a software, without freezing the views?

A. seems like a cheating way but anyway:

download mozilla firefox web browser.

then download the ReloadEvery 3.0.0 plug in for firefox.

then restart firefox. then go to your youtube video and right click and it should now have an option to"reload every 5 seconds" ect

also it might look as if your views are not going up but after you reload the page like 2000 times stop and about 2 hours later all the page views will come on. and you will have 2000 odd page views




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment