Tuesday, April 30, 2013

If you upload a video with YouTube editor, will it not show up on your channel?

Q. It just finished processing but somehow the video isn't showing up on my channel...? is this normal? Or should I wait a few more minutes? This is the first time I used the youtube editor.

Thanks!

A. Did you actually use the editor to crop or anything? Sometimes there is a delay. Best log off have a cup of tea and go back to it later.

How do I use videos in my computer on youtube video editor?
Q. When youtube video editor asks me to select a video I want to select a video from my computer and edit it from there. Better yet, I want to select pictures from my computer and render it into a video. I also want to select audio FROM MY COMPUTER to put into youtube video editor. Apparently I have no option listed. How do I find a way around this?

I know I can also do this in windows movie maker but I want to know how to do it in youtube video editor.

A. i dont think you can do this in youtube video editor:/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv5R_XNZqAY&context=C3eefd86ADOEgsToPDskKKxzwG6q1BhYxHwZv3bFFZ

How do you know if you're featured or honored on YouTube?
Q. Honors as in have honors (most viewed, most linked, etc)
Feautured as in YouTube editor people chose your video to be featured.
How do you know?

A. if your featured they will email you and if your honored there will be a ribbon on your channel description.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment