Saturday, April 27, 2013

How to change the pitch of a youtube video?

Q. Hi, I want to sing a karaoke song off a youtube video but the pitch is too high, what can I download to lower it?

A. do it over again
or edit it with wmm (windows movie maker)

Where can I get Flyleaf karaoke downloads for free?
Q. There are some Flyleaf songs that don't have Youtube karaoke. Can you give me any links?

A. Here you are /

http://www.thesongstation.com/free-flyleaf-karaoke.htm

What are some good Christian songs to sing at a talent show?
Q. I need sort of popular Christian songs for a talent show (popular songs are easier to do cause of background and such). I want to use a youtube karaoke version, or buy one off itunes.

I was thinking of:
1) Cry out to Jesus by Third day
2) fall apart by Josh Wilson
3) Oh How he loves by David Crowder

Any other suggestions?

NOTE: if you don't have any Christian song suggestions, please DON'T COMMENT

A. i like "Learning to Breathe" by Switchfoot. not sure if it's the sort of thing you're looking for though




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment