Friday, April 26, 2013

What is the best Haute Couture show you've watched online?

Q. I'm on youtube watching them and am looking for some good, interesting ones. I'm especially into the Dior ones :]
Any suggestions are good, thanks!

A. Prada Fall/Winter 2006/07 Womenswear-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZkpiovmog&feature=PlayList&p=F48AEAFE375E4A1B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13

What is the cutest parrot trick you have ever seen?
Q. I can spend all day on youtube watching cute parrot tricks. What is your favorite?

A. OMG, this one is sooo cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7mvQeGdj-k

Anybody ever watched low quality movies on the internet ?
Q. Youtube, watch-movies-links.net or any other websites ?

I think watch-movies-links.net has low quality movies and the
megaupload thing in the left makes me don't want to even start watching.
I think youtube is a lot better. I only watched one movie.

A. I've watched movies on watch-movies.com, but I guess the site was canceled because I can't go on it anymore. I've never been to watch-movies-link.net before. But YouTube is overall really the only one I watch movies on, except for how YouTube really is cracking down on copyright sh*it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment