Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What is the Best Youtube to Mp3 Converter?

Q. I've tried Youtube-mp3.org and many others, but there are so many adds and in the end wont let me download it anyway. Does anybody have a website that they use on a regular basis that supports 3rd party audio's? and doesnt have many adds?

A. I use this all the time and it works really good

Is there a youtube mp3 converter that will convert an hour long video?
Q. youtube-mp3(.)org only converts up to twenty minute videos.

A. video2mp3.net works great. I use it all the time. It doesn't even have to be a song. Just copy and paste the URL into the box. I converted one of my favorite episodes of Adventure Time with it and it just used the sound. It's great.

Converting youtube to mp3 and putting it in music library?
Q. I converted the video to an mp3 using youtube-mp3.org, but now I dont know how to put it on my itunes library to that I can get it on my ipod.

A. In fact, you can get a professional ipod video converter, after conversion, it can automatically add the converted music mp3 files to iTunes library, follow this link you can download this professional ipod video converter: http://goo.gl/xRZTu including windows and mac version, hope it helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment