Monday, April 29, 2013

Did anybody heard of a person pay a fine because they used a youtube video converter?

Q. I really wanted to know if you use a youtube video converter, you get arrested, pay a fine, or get kicked out of the country (If not a citizen, which I am not) cause I really wanted to hear a Japanese song, but it wasn't on itunes, and downloading it for free is illegal. So please someone tell me if its possible or not!!!

A. You don't get pay when you upload videos to youtube. Why should you get fined when you download videos from youtube?

LOL

Kidding.

Well, don't worry about that. As far as I know, all my friends have the experience of downloading videos from youtube and all of them are OK. (including me)

Does anyone know a good free youtube ipod video converter for mac apple computers?
Q. My brother is looking for a good ipod video converter that converts youtube videos into mp4 files for his ipod. He has a video ipod but he also has a apple mac computer. If anyone knows anyway good free ipod youtube video converter for mac computers please let us know and thanks!

A. KeepVid.com

If you said thanks, well then you're welcome.

Anyone know a good Youtube video converter?
Q. I'm looking for a good online Youtube video converter to convert videos to an flv file. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Wow!! What a great community and great responses. Although the best response filled my immediate needs, I will be looking into all the other suggestions as well. Thanks again and cheers to all!

A. www.video2mp3.com
&&
www.dirpy.com

Hope I helped!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment