Friday, April 26, 2013

How do I download My own videos on youtube to my computer?

Q. I already did this:
http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1057297
But the problem is, my videos don't say "download MP4"
is there any other way to download them?

A. >>>>>>> â

You may try Socusoft Web Video Player. It has free function of YouTube/Google video wizard download.

Google " SocuSoft Web Video Player Download " and download that, When you get on it, Click convert and then click the Youtube icon and put the link in.

How do they make their own websites?
Q. How? How do they make their owns websites like google.com,youtube.com,yahoo.com,facebook and many other websites?

A. First, you must buy a domain name (.com, .org, .net, etc..) and then you must edit the website using HTML coding like YouTube does and Facebook or have someone to do it for you.

How do you stop unwanted personal messages on YouTube?
Q. I want only friends to be able to send me messages, but these instructions (they are under General Messages) do NOT work:

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bi...

These directions worked before YouTube changed the layout a bit, and if you get a new account now, they don't work.
(At least it doesn't for me)
Do you know what I can do?
Thanks!
I re-posted this because no one was answering my 1st one--thanks!

A. well i dont know if you can set it that way i just block unwanted people.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment