Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How can I promote my youtube video and get more viewers in short time?

Q. I have a youtube video and I want that thousands of people to watch it.
Is there a free email list?

A. I think everyone has hit on distribution as a pretty good strategy of getting exposure. However, one of the strategies we use is making sure we use the right keywords in the video title and in the meta section; words that people actually search for. Therefore, when people look for those phrases in Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc., then you're likely to show up in the vertical search results.

What's the best way to promote my youtube video for free?
Q. What's the best way to promote my YouTube videos for free. And an easy way too. Please. And, how do you get an RSS feed linked onto your video too???
Here's one of my video links http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxCi1DG6qzM.
Thanks!

A. Couple of ways I can think about.

1. Place it on bookmarking sites like digg.com, bloglines, stumble upon etc. If you use firefox, install the Add this plugin through which you can place your content to 100's of sites.

2. Increase the facebook and twitter friends. Share the video there and it will be spread quickly if the content is good

3. While commenting on blogs, give the website link as your youtube link.

4. In order to link RSS feed to your videos, you can use dapper. Read my article http://www.webupon.com/Web-Talk/Are-You-a-Smart-Surfer.74069 which was published in Webupon sometime back.

5. search for similar post in youtube and place a video response with your link.

6. In order to make an alternate income, go to sites like triond, helium, hubpages and write an article surrounding your video and place a link there.

There are lots of other ways but those are my trade secrets. By the way, if you are interested in Triond, join through my referral link and I will teach you more marketing tips. :). Here is the link. http://www.triond.coâm/rw/19466.

How can I get more views for my Youtube video?
Q. About two weeks ago, I made a youtube video. I thought it was pretty funny. Everyone to whom I have shown the movie has thought it was funny, but no one else seems to view it. It only has 20 views. I would link it here, but I am sure there is some sort of rule against promoting my own youtube videos here.

A. It certainly is hard to accumulate views on a video. With so many videos on YouTube, it's pretty unlikely that people are just going to stumble upon it. If you have a Facebook, post a link to your video from there. This will come up in your friends' news feeds and they might be inclined to check it out. Also, make sure you have an interesting title, description and tags so that if people do happen upon it on the YouTube site, they'll want to click on it instead of just pass it by.

If you think you have a really high quality video and are determined to get more views, you can also pay YouTube to promote it. For more info on that: http://help.youtube.com/support/youtube/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=16020




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment